Dental Treatment Coordinator
New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Treatment Coordinator at our Southfield office. Our high-tech, state-of-the-art offices are spacious and comfortable for doctors and patients.
We are looking for high achievers who are interested in consistent personal, professional and financial growth. You will impact people’s lives every day while building a rewarding career. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our team.
- At least one year experience with the full dental billing cycle
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Working understanding of dental terminology to explain benefits
- Payment posting experience
- Experience in working with insurance companies to get claims paid
- Knowledge of Care Credit
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
- Present treatment plans to patients
- Track treatment plans for patients and prepare weekly report
- Answer insurance questions
- Collect payment from patients
- Prepare reports for doctor
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.