New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Associate at our Lansing office. Our high-tech, state-of-the-art offices are spacious and comfortable for doctors and patients.
We are looking for high achievers who are interested in consistent personal, professional and financial growth. You will impact people’s lives every day while building a rewarding career. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our team.
- Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
- Must be able to obtain Michigan Dental license
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Strong customer service and patient experience skills
- Experience leading a team to meet/exceed goals
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.