Front Desk / Scheduler
New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Front Desk / Scheduler at our Auburn Hills office. Our high-tech, state-of-the-art offices are spacious and comfortable for doctors and patients.
We are looking for high achievers who are interested in consistent personal, professional and financial growth. You will impact people’s lives every day while building a rewarding career. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our team.
- Previous experience in a dental office setting preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Experience with recalls, treatment planning, and patient scheduling
- Experience with Dentrix is a plus!
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
- Greet and welcome patients during check-in / check-out
- Answer phone inquiries and provide accurate information about practice
- Maintain patient records with detailed documentation
- Schedule appointments for new and existing patients
- Verify dental insurances
- Collect and post payments from patients
- Ensure excellent patient care in all aspects.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.