New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Office Manager at our Auburn Hills office. Our high-tech, state-of-the-art offices are spacious and comfortable for doctors and patients.
We are looking for high achievers who are interested in consistent personal, professional and financial growth. You will impact people’s lives every day while building a rewarding career. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our team.
- At least one year experience in a dental front office management and/or clinical management role
- Ability to lead and support staff in a team-based environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Focused, organized, and displays high levels of professionalism
- High proficiency in computer technology (experience with Dentrix is a plus!)
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
- Achieve revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses
- Help develop and maintain effective front office operation
- Ensure excellent patient care in all aspects
- Develop materials to facilitate mastering practice standards and protocols
- Human resource responsibilities including working with the HR dept. during hiring, reviews and team building
- Listen and respond to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries
- Contact maintenance for all office equipment in need of repair for optimum function
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs
- Must be available to work on weekends occasionally to meet our patients’ needs
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.