Patient / Public Relations Coordinator
New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time Patient / Public Relations Coordinator to join our Marketing team at our corporate office in Southfield, MI. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e. communications, writing, marketing, public relations, multimedia, etc.) is preferred
- Attentive to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak articulately and with enthusiasm in-person and over the phone
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging with community as a confident and positive company representative
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Review feedback received from patients across various media channels
- Follow up with patients to ensure their needs and concerns have been addressed
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain the company’s positive public image
- Research and execute external marketing opportunities to increase public brand awareness
- Identify and propose continuing education opportunities to benefit the practice
- Network and establish relationships with local businesses
- Attend community events as a New You Dental Center representative
- Connect with local media outlets and publications for promotional opportunities
- Assist in the development of press releases and press kit materials
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.