New You Dental Center is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Regional Manager. This role will require travelling between our corporate office in Southfield, MI and our multiple dental offices. Candidates will be able to base themself out of the office location that is most convenient for them.
We are looking for high achievers who are interested in consistent personal, professional and financial growth. You will impact people’s lives every day while building a rewarding career. We provide an exceptional foundation on which to start, continue, or expand your career.
We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management and/or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years experience leading and managing teams required
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Available to travel to existing locations
- Excellent income and benefits package
- Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid Continued Education
- Monitor ongoing staffing needs and support office managers with effective recruitment
- Providing training and development support to ensure all office staff demonstrates knowledge of operating procedures and protocols
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets and budgeted goals
- Cultivate practice growth using data and report monitoring to identify practice needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Address opportunities for improvement through team meetings and implement practice and employee changes as needed
- Coordinate with office managers and members of corporate team to identify areas for growth and new business opportunities
- Support daily office operations within the region when necessary
- Maintain HIPPA and OSHA guidelines
New You Dental Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.