Emergency Dentist Auburn Hills
The team at New You Dental Center in Auburn Hills is here to help. We can provide emergency dental services, including same-day visit.
Call us today at (248) 630-7900 to learn more about our emergency dental services.
Reasons to Seek Emergency Dental Care
Early detection of dental issues is important for your oral health. Here are 5 possible signs that you should make an emergency dental appointment:
- You have difficulty eating or sleeping due to ongoing tooth pain or swelling.
- You have tooth pain that is radiating to other parts of your body, such as your head, neck, and shoulders.
- You have cracked or broken a tooth, crown, or filling in a way that is painful or poses risk of causing additional oral trauma.
- You have an adult tooth that feels loose or has fallen out, or you have a tooth that was knocked out in an accident.
- Your gums are red, inflamed, bleeding, or pulling away from your teeth.
Commit to regular dental checkups
The best way to prevent dental emergencies is to maintain good oral hygiene and keep up routine check-ups with your dentist. If you are overdue for your next checkup and cleaning, make an appointment with our dentist today!
Emergency Dental Services in Auburn Hills
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, time is of the essence to prevent the situation from getting worse. The team at New You Dental Center is here to find the earliest available appointment for you.
Our office has special hours and staff dedicated to helping you when your dental emergency can’t wait. Contact our Auburn Hills dental office now at (248) 630-7900.
What Our Patients are Saying
“This place is phenomenal. I had a bad experience at another dental office, and I’m glad I did because it brought me here. The team here would get a 10 star rating from me, and this is my new and permanent
Dental Office.” – A. H.